Monday, November 15, 2010

Free Christmas Cards!

So, I've started thinking about Christmas cards for this year, although I am horrible about sending them. But, "This year is going to be different", I told myself. Then I came across this AMAZING deal.

You can get 50 FREE photo cards from Shutterfly, just by doing a post about it on your blog. Can you believe it?! Pretty awesome, right? Sounds like I'm going to have to send cards this year!

I love the look of this one. It's called Modern Bliss. I think the little circle in the corner is so simple, but so cute. (By the way...these are not my kids, just in case you were wondering what the heck was going on.)

I also love this one. It's called Joy Sage Story Christmas. It just looks so classy to me. 


And, if you're wanting to put more than one picture on your card, I think this one is darling. Actually, this one would work really well for us, 'cause there is a spot for 4 small pictures and one big family picture. Just put in a pic of each kid, one of the hubs and I together, and one pic of the whole family. Voila! (It's called With Love Chartreuse Christmas, if you're wondering.)

So, there you have it, folks. If you are wanting to some really cute Christmas cards, and get 50 of them FREE, just head on over to Shutterfly. They also have a bunch of fun gift ideas, too. I made Scott a book for our anniversary a few months ago and he loved it. 

Follow this link to get the details-
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up:http://bit.ly/sfly2010 


Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Scott and Jillian said...

Update- I ended up getting the 3rd card in blue & red, rather than green & red. They were SO easy, and I've gotten a lot of great comments from the people who received them. Yay!